Here’s the next episode of the UNCENSORED Podcasts Season 3.
What the set point theory suggests is that a person’s body, metabolism and caloric drive strive to maintain a specific preset weight. This means if your preset weight is high and you lose weight, your body will just try always try to gain it back.
Today John and Brad talk about this theory and answer the following questions:
- What is the concept of a set point theory?
- Is it one sided?
- How does it fit in with your fat loss process and maintaining your shape?
- Do you have to accept the fact that your body needs to be at a certain weight?
- Are you doomed to stay at a certain weight?
- What is the set point theory based on?
(If you are using Adonis Index Mobile, go to the left menu -> My products -> right menu -> Uncensored Season 3 -> enjoy, you can assign star to add it into Favorites for easier access next time, if you don’t have access to Uncensored Podcasts you can purchase Immersion Package inside the App Shop)