The 9th Adonis Index contest (AT9) officially began this past Monday. AT9 contestants will have the first opportunity to equip & utilize AI’s newest workout, The Adonis Index Gauntlet (AIG).
To bring you up to speed if you’re new or just catching up, here are a few talking points on AIG:
- A gauntlet is defined as going through an intimidating or dangerous crowd, place, or experience in order to reach a goal
- Like a traditional gauntlet, AIG has challenging workouts that stand in your way; not to prevent you from your goal but to empower you as you overcome and complete each workout
- This 12 Week Peak Muscular Conditioning Program is your “road map” to prepare you for your next photo-shoot or contest
For the first time in AI history, a 12 Week Contest Prep workout has been created. While this is an important milestone, I have drawn my inspiration for this blog from an even more significant event in history.
History of D-Day
The term D-Day ( Tuesday, 6 June 1944) was used for the day which commenced the landing operations of the Allied invasion of Normandy, in Operation Overlord during World War II. D-Day would later be recorded as the largest amphibious invasion in world history which was executed by land, sea, and air elements involving over 160,000 Allied troops.
“Day of The Gauntlet”: Your Road Map Through AT9
Similar to D-Day, the term G-Day marks the commencement of using the AIG workout as a road map to successfully navigate through the AT9 contest period. AIG has been birthed from the many contests and photo-shoots prepared for and the countless hours of research, trial, and error spent finding out the best way to arrive in that “Ideal” state.
AIG has been battle-field tested and is now ready for the exclusive use of all AI brethren, better known as the “Golden Army“.
The Adonis Index Gauntlet (AIG) is a 12 Week Peak Muscular Conditioning Program which features six (6)–two (2) week modules:
- AIG Module 1: Physique Conditioning (weeks 1-2)
- AIG Module 2: Giant Wave Sets (weeks 3-4)
- AIG Module 3: Mini-X Sets (weeks 5-6)
- AIG Module 4: Tri-Phase Sets (weeks 7-8)
- AIG Module 5: Power Giant Sets (weeks 9-10)
- AIG Module 6: Touch Up Sets & Peak Week (weeks 11-12)
The benefit of the two-week module system is the “gauntlet effect” that occurs as you progress from module to module.
The Choice is yours… G-Day: Enter The Gauntlet & Join The AT9 Invasion
As stated earlier contest AT9 has already begun. This is the final 12-week contest of the year ending on wed Nov 21st.
If you want to end 2012 with a “flash-bang” then prepare to be “shocked & amazed” when you Enter The Gauntlet .
If your “eyes are on the prize” then join the ranks of the “Golden Army” and prepare for the AT9 Invasion.
Remember, prize money goes to the top 10 places and there are also cover model spots on some of our products up for grabs.
The deadline to submit your “before” pictures ends Friday Aug 31st at Midnight.
Go to this link to a watch a quick video on how to enter and get started ASAP.
In conclusion, G-Day marks the commencement of using the AIG workout as a road map to successfully navigate through the AT9 contest period. Again, I call-out to the AT9 contestants as I have to those who have already begun AIG. This is a call for those who are willing to display heroism in their fitness lifestyle. A “higher calling” if you will.
As you mount up for the 12-week transformation (AT9) and/or prepare to Enter the Gauntlet (AIG) remember these three (3) concepts to assist you on your mission:
- Consistency: Proper Habits Take Time to Develop
- Utilize Resources: Discover which Tools Help Keep You on Track
- Harness the Fear: Build Mental Courage
The time has come to hit the beach… I hope to see you on the other side.
Your Brother In Iron,