Here’s the next episode of the UNCENSORED Podcasts Season 2.
Today’s topic: Bulking
What is bulking?
In a nutshell, bulking occurs when eating at a caloric surplus to gain muscle mass. However, in reality it’s just overeating resulting in fat gain.
Once you start thinking about bulking, you will realize that anyone who chooses to follow this approach is basically throwing away logic in the name of impatience.
We are naturally impatient so the idea of eating like it’s your job for the sake of gaining more muscle is tempting, but goes against the reality of how your body really builds muscle.
So why do so many people try to bulk up? If it doesn’t work, why is it still presented as the standard way of building muscle by conventional fitness media?
The answer is quite simple, because this concept is highly profitable to certain companies’ and individuals. It’s impossible to bulk up by yourself. You will need a trainer to tell you exactly what to eat and supplements to take… and the rest of the story is self-explanatory.
In today’s episode John Barban and Brad Pilon talk about the conspiracy supporting the concept of bulking.
They will expose the fitness industry and show you that almost everyone is working against you and why it’s important to be aware of the truth if you hope to ever get in shape and build your ideal body.
In today’s UNCENSORED training, you will also discover:
- You will find out 3 reasons why there is something we call a “bulking conspiracy” that keeps this myth alive
- You will understand how the people you meet every day in the gym are making it easy for your to fall for this myth
- You will get your final answer on whether excess calories help you build more muscle or not (hint: there is a big difference in “make” vs “allow”).
- You will know what happens to testosterone and growth hormone when you eat a lot of calories (this in fact proves that bulking is a bad idea and possibly dangerous to your health)
- You will discover why trainers are forced to bulk you up (wanna take a guess why is that?)
- You will find out why guys on steroids will not ever tell you they are on drugs (hint: and it’s most likely not because it’s illegal)
- You will discover whether you can build muscle while “cutting”?